Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne help

« ...Along with addressing your diet you can also add herbal supplements and multi vitamins to work the problem internally and get things back in balance. Also remember to drink lots of water....
...By replacing both my soap and my face wash, with the more effective alternatives, I was able to find, my road to clear skin. I know that if you make similar changes, you are sure to get good results like I did....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...2. Steam your face before using those strips. Here is how you can do it. Put a wet towel on your face so that your face is completely covered. Hold the towel and let the steam of the boiling water get into contact. This will help open up your pores for more easy blackheads removal....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: homemade facial masks for acne prone skin, natural hoemones for acne treatment, birth control and acne medicine

No comments: